Dr. Harikesh has always been keen to learn new things. And throughout his life, he has been learning and gaining knowledge which he uses now to make his patient’s life better. He’s a follower of Ayurvedic ways of treatment from Kerala, India.
His hunger for learning things has also made him proficient in the traditions of Kerala like Kathakali, Koodiyattam, Mohiniattam and Ottamthullal.
– MD from Rasa Shastra and Bhaishajya Kalpana Alvas Ayurveda Medical College, Moodabidri, Mangalore -Currently pursuing
– BAMS from ALN Rao Ayurveda Medical College, Koppa, Karnataka -2009 to 2017.
– Panchakarma Treatments and Kutipraveshika Rasayana chikitsa training Under Dr. Sethumadhavan Padinharakkara Ayurvedic Research center, Palappuram.
– Clinical studies and Ashtanga Hridaya training Under Dr.M. Prasad, Principal, Ashtanga Ayurveda Vidyapeetham, Koottanad.
– OPD and IP Practical training Under Senior Physicians Vaidyaratnam P.S. Variers’s Arya Vaidya Sala, Kottakkal.