Dr Taruna was born and brought up in this traditional Ayurvedic medical family. Academically qualified by completing Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine And Surgery (Postgraduate degree of Masters of Food and Nutrition . )Other qualifications include Yoga Diploma ,Diploma of weight loss ,Mental health First aid .She has been learning and practicing Ayurveda since 2000 .
She is a passionate advocate of Ayurvedic lifestyle and practices. Learning the principles of Ayurveda and the properties of herbs starting at a very young age from her grandfather, Dr Taruna has continued to explore this Vedic science and strongly believe that Ayurveda is about achieving a physical ,mental and spiritual balance through daily routines, diet and lifestyles.
She has gone through extensive Panchkarma training from Maharishi Mahesh’s Ayurvedic Hospital (India). She has experience and knowledge in Ayurvedic medicine & treatments of general and mental health. She believes in incorporating Ayurveda in everyday living for wellness as a whole.
– BAMS- Maharishi Dayanand University -2000
– Yogic Practices for better Living – Banaras Hindu University -2001
– Diploma in Yoga – Banaras Hindu University -2003
– MSc Home science (Food & Nutrition) – Veer Bhadhur Singh Purvanchal University- 2006
-Diploma in Weight Loss – Medical Register of Australia -2008
– Board of Ayurvedic and Unani system of Medicine, India
– Australasian Association of Ayurveda, Australia
– Energy balance and Generalised fatigue, low strength, stamina
– Mental health – mental fog, Stress & Anxiety, mental wellbeing.
– Women’s health – general health and menopause related issues.
– Gut health.
– Ayurvedic lifestyle and nutrition and to understand the individual (body type) prakriti and why the imbalance leads to disease.
– Maintaining a healthy Ayurvedic way of living and rejuvenation methods which can be practiced at home.
Dr. Taruna Yadav is an International speaker as well. She has delivered many talks on various topics related to health and Ayurveda.
Some of the topics are:
– Role of Ayurveda and Panchkarma in rejuvenation and Longevity
– Ayurveda and stress management.
– Ayurvedic lifestyle in day to day living